Ruko

You are my fact...

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Somebody

How's your holiday??

I am soso....

I want to go somewhere...

I want to meet somebody...

Don't you have a moment I have a feeling now??

Bonnie Mckee's album is one of the my favorite album.

The song called 'Somebody' is written about sad feeling...

Please read this poem!

Perhaps....Your holidays may change to be beautiful times.


'SOMEBODY' by BONNIE MCKEE

I sit alone
In the dark theatre watchin' the people go by
hand in hand
everybody but me
oh
I stay behind
watchin' the credits roll by
roll roll roll right by me
I know, I won't crycause there is somebody somebody somebody waitin' for me
out in the rain
oh cry
not tonight
because there is somebody waitin' for me
oh yeah

This is her site.
http://www.bonniemckee.com/content.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home