Ruko

You are my fact...

Monday, March 06, 2006

Piano

Today, I bought a score that called 'ENCORE'

composed by JOE HISAISHI.

Do you know him??

I hope so.

Because he is so famous and big musician.

My favorite songs are 'Summer' and 'Hatsukoi'!!!



I began to play the piano, when I was 5 years old.

I love piano so much.

But I stopped it on last December.

Because I was so tired to play the piano...

Everyday...practice, practice, practice.....

And I like BACH.. but I couldn't play!!!!!!!



I didn't wanna see my piano..

So I had never touched it for 3 months!!!!

But I played the piano..today.

It made me happy again...

I love playing the piano so much.

I will play the piano tomorrow..

1 Comments:

  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger Hiroko said…

    HI!
    THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG.
    i HAV BEEN TO PIANO LESSON. AND I HATE PLAYING PIANO WHEN I CANT DO IT WELL(LAUGH) i DONT KNOW HIM. PLEASE TELL US MORE‚ô™

     

Post a Comment

<< Home