Ruko

You are my fact...

Monday, March 13, 2006

My favorite book

This is my favorite book.

The English title is


'the perks of being a wallflower'.

The Japanese title is just 'Wallflower'.

Do you know this book?

Have you ever read this?

I hope so....

Stephen Chobosky wrote this story,

and this is his first book.

The story is written about a boy.

He is not special....

But he has many special experiences to grow up.

I have read this book many many times.

Please try to read this book!

It will give you some feeling...

And...

What's your favorite book?

Please tell me!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger ssk185 said…

    I wanna read this book!! I'll try it. Do you knoe Alex Shearer?? He is writter. My favorit writter is he!! If you have time please read hi's books!!!

     
  • At 5:16 AM, Blogger twinkin said…

    Sorry I din't know who is Stephen Chobosky but the book cover, I like it! That is simple also cute! Thank you for telling me your favorite book Ruko^^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home