Ruko

You are my fact...

Friday, March 10, 2006

I'd do anything...

Another day is going by
I'm thinking about you all the time
But you're out thereAnd I'm here waiting
And I wrote this letter in my head
'Cuz so many things were left unsaidbut now you're gone
And I can't think straight
This could be the one last chance
To make you understand
I'd do anything
Just to hold you in my arms
To try to make you laugh
Somehow I can't put you in the past
I'd do anything
Just to fall asleep with you
Will you remember me?
'Cuz I know
I won't forget you

This lylic is a song that calld

'I'd Do anything' by Simple plan.

I love this song..

Do you have a special friend or family .....or another parson??

I have a special one.

So I want just to say....

'I'd do anything...

And everything will be ok.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:31 AM, Blogger Gina said…

    Thank you for your comment!!!
    That song is very good!!!
    I have heard the name of Simple Plan but I don't knoe deeply.
    see you!!!

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger twinkin said…

    Hi Ruko.
    Thank you very much for your kind comment. Really that made me happy. Then of course you too! If you have any problems, please ask me to help^^

    I like the lyric! That is really nice. My special person? I have many! Of course one of them is you, Ruko^-^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home