Ruko

You are my fact...

Friday, February 17, 2006

University...


If you can go to any country...

Where do you want to go??

I have been to Germany.

And to go to Germany was my dream for a long time.

Because I want to speak German very well someday...

German is so beautiful..cool..and sexy language..

Right??

And I luv music!

So I think Germany is good place for me..

Then I want to go to university in Germany..

For example

INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF BREMEN

I will study theology or management

...Of course I will learn German!!!

And you?

What dream do you have??

Please tell me!!


2 Comments:

  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger namaketarou said…

    Salut!!(Hi in French.)
    Thank you for visiting my blog and leave your comments!
    I am too happy♡

    I think you should go to Germany and do something which you want to do!!!
    And I want to go university in France.
    So we need study Germany or French, and ENGLISH, right?
    See you♥

     
  • At 2:00 AM, Blogger jihun said…

    Hi ~ yes, Germany is fatastic.
    I love Germany very much. Masano!
    I love French either.
    Some day I will go to Germany of some european country!
    And also I wii study about Germany languages! DO you want to study Germany alright?? I hope that we can comunicate in Germany!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home